Sunday, October 07, 2007

Dreams

I also had a really wierd dream last night. I dreampt that there was a little stream type thing in my back yard and i was trying to catch this one frog. Except, when I caught it, it bit me on my hand and I had these two marks from it's teeth. I had a dream like this a few weeks ago except with a snake...

I think I got the frog in there because last weekend, I went to my friend's farm and we were remembering when we tried to catch frogs. I don't know about the snake, though.

I'm not sure how legit this is, but I looked up my dream in a dream dictionary online:

To dream that you are being bitten, represents your vulnerability regarding your unresolved issues emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle.

To see a frog in your dream, represents a potential to change or to do the unexpected. The frog may be a prince in disguise. Alternatively, the frog may suggest uncleanness.

To dream that you are catching a frog, signifies your carelessness concerning your health.

A snake, being the ages old symbol of evil or satan, makes it a bad omen to have one show up in a dream. To see a lone snake and feel threatened by it shows that you have a bad enemy that is even then working against you, it also a warning against bodily harm from an enemy.

Kind of forboding, huh?

No comments: